Each project at ECRIN Systems is managed by a dedicated dual-head team composed of:
– One Project Manager who is responsible for development teams coordination, schedule compliance, costs monitoring, certification and qualification supervision.
He will be your preferred contact at ECRIN during all the project life.
– One Quality Project Engineer responsible for customer requirements supervision during the product development cycle.
The Quality Engineer will participate to all project review with the PM.
The Project Management Process is a standard procedure from our Quality Manual. It consists of a list of project reviews we follow for all projects at ECRIN Systems:
- We follow the same project phases as most of our key accounts in Europe
- The level of technical documentation and project document is high and fulfils all our customer needs
- IADT matrix is used for each project. Technical features and a Statement of Works compliant matrix are delivered during the pre-sale phase.
- One person is dedicated to follow each step: our project quality managersupports the project manager during each step
- We have also dedicated people to write documentation
- Most of our documents are provided to our customers in English to be used by their end customers.
- The project doesn’t stop just after the prototype delivery, one of our key strengths is to provide CE certification and DO/MIL-STD qualification on our products.
- Reviews can be Audio conferences using WebEx or physical review at our HQ’s in Crolles – France- or at customer’s facilities if required.