Compliant with 1.5 liters, 1.5 kg and 15 Watts SWaP constraints
nano-ONYX is an Ultra-SFF rugged embedded computer imagined and manufactured by ECRIN Systems targeting aerospace tactical missions embedded in UAS, UCAV, fixed and rotary wings (un)manned aircrafts. But other defense applications in ground vehicles and underwater robots will discover many advantages to integrate nano-ONYX when high performance embedded computing is not so important than low power in small foot print light weight.
nano-ONYX is based on Dual / Quad-Core Intel® Atom™ E39xx (Apollo Lake) processor with TDP starting from 6.5 Watts for low power applications. For higher performance, it will integrate Dual-Core Intel® Core™ i7 Kaby Lake-U or later Quad-Core Whiskey Lake-U with configurable TDP-down 7.5 Watts. nano-ONYX will offer distribute computing and avoid single-point of failure and thermal hot spots. Qualified nano-ONYX slashes design risk, reduces cost and boosts deployment. Thanks to risk-lowering of proven technology and Environment Qualification passed, nano-ONYX saves strongly your design and EQT fees.
Nano-ONYX is based on modular mezzanines concept that offers customer a large flexibility and Long-Life Management with revision control. It employs cutting edge technology based on mini COM Express type 10 from PICMG consortium and four state-of-the-art AcroPack® mPCIe-based Rugged I/O Modules with solid down connector I/O interface (no flimsy ribbonI/O cables) for high-density, high-reliability and high-performance, that will allow tailoring the configuration to exact customer’s I/O requirements, no more, no less.
- Atom™ E39x0 1.3GHz to 1.6GHz, 6W to 12W, Dual to Quad-Core
- Core™ i7-7600U, 2.8GHz 15W, Dual-Core; Core™ i7-8600U, 1.7GHz, 15W, Quad-Core
- Up to 8 GB Dual channel DDR3L/DDR4 at 1866/2400 MT/s
- 1x DVI-D single link graphic output
- 2x GbE
- 2x RS-232, 2x RS-422 and 4x USB 2.0
- 4x AcroPack / miniPCIe slots for Avionics, Wireless and Industrial I/O
- TPM 2.0; BIT functions
- 1x internal M.2 SSD slot; 1x removable 2.5’’ SSD (option)
- Cableless, fanless, micro MIL-DTL-38999 connectors
- Qualified DO-160 and MIL-STD-810/461/1275/704
- -40°C up to +71°C operating; Shock: 40G@11ms
- Long Life Management with revision control
- ITAR free without export control
- High flexibility to Modified COTS services