Trenton’s Modular Blade Systems (MBS) are ideal for size-constrained, high-end compute applications. Extremely rugged, yet lightweight, the MBS product line can be configured to meet your unique system requirements.
Here are a few of chassis options:
- MBS1001 – 1U, 483mm depth, 2 separate processor boards (Xeon or Core)
- MBS1002 – 1U, 483mm depth, 1 processor blade and 2 PCIe gen 3 slots
- MBS2000 – 2U, 483mm depth, up to 4 separate processor blades
- MBS2001 – 2U, 655mm depth, up to 4 processor blades and 8x 2.5″ HDD
Customer key benefits:
- Compute density: Unrivaled in the industry – the size, weight, and processing power are truly unique;
- MTTR: Whether repairing or upgrading, the Modular Blade product line has the fastest Mean Time to Repair;
- Blades are independent and hot-swappable!
- Reduce rack height: Up to 4 dual Xeon processor boards in a 2U, 19″ depth chassis;
- Processor blades: Xeon or Core processor options on each blade with up to 1TB of DDR4-2666 ECC memory per blade;
- PCIE GEN 3: Full-length, full-height PCI Express gen 3 options;
- 1200W P/S: Redundant or fixed 1200W power supply;
- With the new Intel® Xeon® Gold 6138 Processor ((Skylake-SP), up to 160-Core / 320 Threads in 2U/19’’/483mm depth small footprint;
- 5 years warranty;
- 7+ years lifecycle;
- 15-year availability to meet your long-life embedded computing challenges.
- No front access drives for application security and sensitive data.
Multi-function Radar back-end, SIGINT, Simulation, deep learning, Artificial Intelligence thanks solid aluminum rackmount to withstand harsh environments like Navy or ground mobile base control stations