Design a gateway between various I/O and the onboard network of a ship.
As it has to be located as close as possible to the sensors, it is not always possible to have a rack to put the computer and its HMI.
ECRIN Systems's solution
To meet this need, we have proposed a computer to be assembly on a panel in the same way as a general electric box. It integrates the computer with its I/O boards, a touch screen, and a configurable socket plate for the transfer of connections.
- Mechanical development (folded stainless steel sheet specific rack)
- Electronic development (power management, connection transfer, signal conditioning)
- Project management
- Project documentation
- Prototyping, CE certification and environmental qualifications
- Production of series
- Specific stainless steel rack (515 x 550 x 215 mm), external appearance paint
- ATX mother board solution or 14 slots passive bus
- TFT 8,4″ display and touchpad
- Specific power management electronics
- Outlet plate, MIL-DTL-38999 connection transfer
- Environmental qualifications (vibration / tempeerature / IP protection ) and CE certification
- Protection against splashing water (IP 22)
- Wall-mounted stand-alone rack, integrated shock absorber device