The French Naval Aeronautics was looking for a system for monitoring and recording the information flow on the various ARINC buses of the KC135.
ECRIN Systems's solution
ECRIN Systems has expanded and modified a AMPRO fanless computer (this manufacturer was since acquired by ADLINK), integrating two PC104 boards to add screened ARINC-429 lines and a DO-160 power supply board.
For this project, ECRIN Systems has developed the ARINC lines opto-isolation board, the power supply and screening board to comply with DO-160F.
After a successful on-board testing campaign on the KC135, 15 computers of this type were manufactured and delivered to the French Defence Procurement Agency.
- Based on COTS calculators from the AMPRO RUFF family
- ARINC-429 links hardware and software integration
- Opto isolation board for Rx lines
- Adding a screening stage upstream of the power supply to comply with DO-160
- ECRIN Systems has demonstrated its ability to develop a semi-rugged industrial computer for a military program with aeronautical constraints such as DO-160 qualification
- ECRIN Systems has carried out all the tests requested for DO-160 by the the French Authorities