Quality, a major challenge
With quality at the heart of its values system, ECRIN Systems deploys all its know-how to meet or even exceed customer expectations.
The company has implemented a customer oriented quality management system, but also strong involvement and motivation of the top management and a continuous improvement process.
• The customer is at the center of our organization.
• The respect for our business knowledge and formalized best working practices are a guarantee of the homogeneous quality of our products and services.
• Our teams’ competence is a priority. Continuous training and the questioning of value destructive habits reinforce our know-how.
• The search for efficient solutions, meeting the customer’s needs, is always linked to cost control.
ECRIN Systems’ ISO-9001 certification was renewed for three more years, up to 2022, April 5th
This certification brings ECRIN Systems international recognition as a well-organized and well-managed company.
Adopted by more than one million companies in more than 150 countries, the ISO 9001 standard is the international reference in terms of organisational requirements for a quality management system. ISO9001:2008 was based on quite a few quality management principles. It helps to ensure that customers get consistent and high-quality products and services. Since 2017, March 28, one year before the target of end 2018 announced in March 2016, our quality management system is compliant with the 2015 version that goes further in the following areas:
- A scope of application of the QMS extended to services in addition to the products on the 2008 version,
- Better tracking of outsourced processes (management of suppliers and subcontractors),
- A new specific planning chapter, notably the concept of risks and opportunities with stronger involvement of the management of the company,
- Addition of the concept of “knowledge management ” to cultivate our knowledge, to capitalize it and not to lose it,
- Better control of monitoring and measuring equipment to continuously improve products,
- Last but not least, better monitoring of performance evaluation, improvement in general, implementation of operational activities and planning
As regards environmental protection, ECRIN Systems implements its environmental charter and ensures compliance with european and international directives that apply to its business:
• 2002/96/CE Directive concerning Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment – called WEEE Directive – transposed in France by Decree No. 2005-829 dated July,20: Download WEEE – DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
• 2002/95/CE Directive – RoHS, transposed in France by Decree No. 2005-829 dated 2005, July 20 which limit the use of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium and two brominated flame retardants in electrical and electronic equipments: PBB (polybromobiphenyl) and PBDE (polybrominated diphenyl ether). Since July 2006, ECRIN Systems’ products covered by the RoHS Directive contain none of these substances, except when there is no viable technical alternative, as it is allowed by the Decree.
• Reach 1907/2006 Directive (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals) : Download REACH – DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY