ECRIN Systems continues to develop its OPALE V2 rackmount industrial PCs. To expand the existing 4U and 2U space saver family, we have introduced in June 2017 on the Embedded market, the Xeon D based µOPALE V2-D server with a very small foot print (1U/19’’/450mm depth).
It is a real technical disruption for Embedded market since the integration of the 7 years long-life Xeon D processor launched by Intel at the end of 2016. µOPALE V2-D is offering many advantages for Aerospace, Defense and Security market. It is the first server in the world of this type lauched on the industrial market.
µOPALE V2-D offers infrastructure optimization, by combining the performance and advanced intelligence of Intel® Xeon® processors into a dense, lower-power System-on-Chip and SWaP and small footprint chassis. With server-class reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) features now available in an ultra-dense, low-power device, µOPALE V2-D will be able to deliver balanced compute, SAN/NAS storage, virtualization, machine learning and intelligent edge networks and appliances.
Its main features :
- Up to 16-Core / 32-Thread with 24Mo Cache for standard low TDP of 45 watts (versus 95w to 125w for standard commercial XEON SKU). Ideal for the virtualization of your applications.
- 7 years of availability warrantied by INTEL Embedded Roadmap criteria’s, with selected die versions certified -40°C/+85°C operating, increasing significantly the life duration of any critical mission. It is the same processor that you will be able to integrate in critical mission computers, based on VPX-3U, in very rugged environments (see our TOPAZE series).
- Up to 128GB ECC RDIMM DDR4 + 1x socket M.2
- 2x 10GbE ports and 2x GbE ports
- 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0
- One dedicated IPMI 2.0 port for remote management (virtual media over LAN, KVM-over-LAN support)
- 2 full-size PCIe 8X slots to customize server for specific mission
- Up to 6 removable SSD from the front (12 TB storage in a 1U chassis)
- Rear rugged MIL SPEC I/O connectors optional
- MIL-STD-810G shock & vibration
- 0-50° operating temperature
- Complete system monitoring: voltage, temp, airflow from front to rear to extend long term reliability, watchdog, redundant PSU default, alarm, log file…
- Single or mini redundant AC PSU (DC version on demand)
- Optional front door lockable for security control
- TPM header for SSI
- High flexibility for customization (don’t hesitate to ask us)
µOPALE V2 version will be presented for the second time, after its worldwide preview at PARIS Air Show last June, at DSEI at ExCel London in September 2017.
µOPALE V2-SL variant exists with Core i7 Skylake replacing Server-Class Xeon D
Download µOPALE V2-SL datasheet