Ready to application !
Providing ready-to-use systems at controlled costs and that meet the “common” requirements of specific markets to fill our suppliers and competitors’ gaps.
ECRIN Systems offers a range of ECRIN “Ready-to-Application” products corresponding to business oriented specific developments requested by our marketing department.
- Technological intelligence
- Identification of specifications common to a key market, such as aeronautics ou defense for example
- Design, development, production, made in ECRIN normalization thanks to the implementation of advanced skills
- Reliability, quality, low power consumption
- Competitive cost
> ONYX, SWaP-C COTS & Modified COTS computers qualified for Aero / Defense applications
- MIL-STD-810, DO-160, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-1275D qualified multi-mission COTS computer
- Flexible customization for Modified COST
- SWaP-C environment
- Conduction cooled
- -40°C up to +71°C Operating Temp
- CPU + GPU + FPGA heterogeneous architecture
> OPALE V2, local and remote manageable intelligent industrial PC range
- Frontal HMI and remote management
- MIL-STD-810 qualified
- low noise and low power consumption
- Easy and quick customization
- Mong life management
- Limited cost of ownership
> myOPALE, Remote Embedded Modular Computer
myOPALE Concept multiplies capabilities for your next computer in a smaller footprint
- Broken mechanical link between CPU and I/O cards thanks to PCI Express Over Cable interconnection
- Building blocks in a standard 5.25’’ form factor
- Re-Use of largely deployed interconnect standards from SNIA/SFF Technology Affiliate that encompass cables, connectors, form factor sizes and housing dimensions
- Thermal solution at building blocks level
> TOPAZE D : HPEC multi-slot system
TOPAZE D is a rugged 3U VPX 7-payload slots chassis dedicated to high speed signal processing and computing applications. Its I/O flexibility is capable of meeting a large number of configurations where multi CPU-slots fulfilled with multi-Core server-class SoC, FPGA and GPGPU heterogeneous system architecture is mandatory.
It has been imagined by our R&D with the support of our key customers to satisfy RADAR/SONAR, SIGINT, EW applications requiring rock-solid reliability.
TOPAZE D-ATR is the 1/2 ATR short frame version with 6 payload slots.
> CRYSTAL, ergonomic naval and ground mobile shelter control-command consoles range
- HMI with 23″ or 19’’ rugged display, keyboard and trackball
- Central unit
- Ethernet switch
- Monitoring and management
- External interface
- High modularity and flexibility