ZODIAC was looking for an innovative, reliable computer manufacturer offering high quality and high reactivity to outsource the industrial PC part to OEM. ZODIAC managed on its own the development of ever faster FPGA-based RF boards and the dedicated application software part. That was in 1996.
ECRIN Systems's solution
Today, ECRIN Systems is developing the 16th generation of platforms based either on ATX motherboards, or on PICMG 1.3 passive bus architectures.
- Full customised stainless steel rack
- MTTR optimization for each LRU
- The only PC in the world to offer an 8.4” LCD screen, a retractable keyboard with pointer and a 6 SAS disks storage cassette in 4U / 19 ” format
- Extended ATX or PICMG 1.3 motherboard architecture
- Power supply with cables management
- High-performance ventilation
- Business connectors on rear panel
- A solid partnership between a SME and a ETI company, Un partenariat très fort entre une PME et une ETI, world leader in telemetry
- An extension of the design department of the ETI company in a SME for a critical function but outside its core business
- A very strong image based on high-quality industrial design